Air Fryer Salmon Recipe
Have you heard about the magic of an air fryer? If you haven’t you must be living under a rock! There is almost nothing an air fryer can not do! And the best part is you can cook healthy good meals in what feels like half the time they used to take. Here’s a recipe for a delicious lemon and herb salmon that pairs great with some air fried vegetables or a salad!
1 salmon filet
1 sliced lemon
- Bring your salmon out of the refrigerator and let it sit for about an hour to get to room temperature
- Coat your salmon in olive oil and rub in then season with the garlic powder, salt, pepper, rosemary, and paprika
- Optional: put sliced lemon on top while cooking to allow juice to soak in or simply squeeze on after
- Place the salmon in the basket (helpful cleaning tip is to put aluminum foil in first)
- Set air fryer at 375-390 degrees depending on the thickness of you filet for about 7-8 minutes
- When done check with a fork to make sure it’s done
- Follow with any side of your choice and dig in!!!
Hope you enjoy and love the easy clean up and beauty of the air fryer!