Buttery Garlic Chicken with Zucchini
Who doesn’t love a quick and easy 30-minute recipe, especially with so much going on with life and school? Instead of putting some ramen in the microwave, give this yummy and easy recipe a try. The best part about it is that it only takes 30 minutes but still is incredible, and all you need is a stove top and a skillet. Plus, I like to think it is a semi-healthy meal. It is a simple way to fit some protein and greens into our diet!
Time: (about 30 mins)
- Prep time ~ 5 mins
- Cook time ~20 mins
Cut zucchini into 1cm slices
What you need:
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 garlic cloves minced or already minced garlic
- Boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon of fresh herbs (optional)
How to make it:
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, add butter.
- Next, add the garlic and herbs if you choose to.
- Add the chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until chicken is no longer pink and 165 degrees.
- Remove chicken and put aside on plate.
- Now add the zucchini to the pan and salt and pepper. Sauté for 2-3 minutes or until tender.
- Add chicken back to the pan for a minute or so and serve.