Make these Chick-fil-A copy-cat cookies at home and enjoy these all week long! The oats give a chewy texture while the chocolate is melty and warm. They’re easy to make and are a great go-to for an easy dessert!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Optional: Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or grease them.
- Mix 1/2 cup butter (soften first), 1/2 cup light brown sugar, and 1/2 cup granulated sugar until smooth.
- Add one egg and 3/4 tsp vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine 1 and 1/8 cups flour, 1/2 tsp salt, and 1/2 tsp backing soda.
- Add the dry ingredients (last step) to your wet ingredients and mix well.
- Add chocolate chips (measure with your heart) and 1/2 cup of rolled oats (optional but gives a good texture!).
- Bake for 8 – 10 minutes or until at desired texture. Enjoy!