Name: Blake Collins

Position: Photography Team

Hi. My name is Blake Collins, and I am a member of the photography team for Mosaic this semester.  I am currently a freshman at the University of Alabama. Currently I am studying General Business but am undecided on which specifics I would like to study.

When I have time to myself, I enjoy spending time with my girlfriend trying new restaurants or hiking trails, hanging out with my friends, watching all of our sports teams, lifting in the gym, and playing Xbox with my friends.

I grew up in St. Louis, Missouri and have grown to love all the sports that thrive in St. Louis including the Blues and the famous Cardinals – sorry but the Rams were cut from this list even though they won the Superbowl.  Besides sports, however, St. Louis offers tons of delicious foods indigenous to the city such as toasted ravioli, gooey butter cake, and Imo’s pizza which I love to indulge myself in although many people have varying opinions on the Imo’s pizza.

I am happy to be a part of the photography team because even though I am completely inexperienced in the field of photography, I know the power of a good picture and am interested in learning all of the tools that come along with mastering it.