Name: Sarah Kate Horsley 

Position: Editorial Team

Hi! I’m Sarah Kate Horsley, a senior in the Honors College at the University of Alabama. I am majoring in Psychology with a minor in Biology to achieve my goal of becoming a physician assistant. To make this dream possible, I also plan to go to Physician Assistant school for two years after I graduate college.

I am involved in the greek life system as a Kappa Kappa Gamma, where I serve as the Senior member event coordinator. My family is essential to me; I’m the oldest of 4 kids. A cool thing about my family is that I have younger triplet siblings, Ella, Leila and Preston, with whom I am very close. They are two girls and a boy that are three years younger than me and all just recently started freshman year of college. I also have two Shih Tzus, Cooper and A.J., named after Alabama football players because our family is big fans. My grandmother was a professor at The University of Alabama, so I have grown up coming to Alabama games with my whole family.

I love hanging out with my friends and catching up with my mom over the phone in my free time. Another thing that I love to do in my free time is watching movies and TV shows. I love to watch all of the new mini-series that have recently become very popular. 

Writing is not something that I often do, but I love to write when I can explore things that I am passionate about and add my creative perspective. I am very excited to be a part of the Mosaic Magazine team and cannot wait to share my writing and ideas with the campus!