Name: Stella Holt 

Position: Social Media Team 

My name is Stella Holt and I am a sophomore Public Relations major and Political Science minor at the University of Alabama. I have lived in Tuscaloosa my whole life, and plan on moving somewhere fun and new after graduation. I am the oldest of four siblings and also have two adorable poodles who I am obsessed with. Family is such an important aspect of my life and I am very thankful for them. 

I love spending time with my friends and family, and hanging out with my two pups! My favorite Netflix show to binge is New Girl, and I am also a huge Marvel Cinematic Universe fan. When I am not working on school you can find me working out or hanging out with my roommates. I am also an avid reader! One of my favorite books of all time is “The Woman in the Window” by A.J. Finn. I also was a big reader when I was little and the “Series of Unfortunate Events” was my favorite series. I am also a huge football fan and have been cheering on the Tide and the Saints since I was little. 

I am a member of Capstone Agency where I am a Media Coordinator for Altec, and also a member of the New Business Committee. I am also a member of Chi Omega Fraternity. After having such a positive experience with Capstone Agency I decided to take a chance on Mosaic as my Honors College elective. I am excited to expand on my passion for media and digital marketing.