Name: Natalie Nunn

Position: Editorial Lead

My name is Natalie Nunn, and I’m a junior here at UA majoring in communication disorders with minors in English and communication studies. I plan to attend graduate school in hopes of becoming a speech-language pathologist  

I grew up in Tullahoma, Tennessee, with my parents, younger brother, and two dogs about four hours from Tuscaloosa. I’ve adored my time at UA, and it’s given me a chance to meet countless people of all backgrounds, which is something I’ve always wished for coming from a small, rural town. Apart from academics, some hobbies of mine include playing the guitar, spending time at the lake with friends, crocheting, and cheering on the Tide at Bryant-Denny Stadium. 

I’m so grateful for the opportunity to be a part of Mosaic’s editorial team this year. Writing has been a passion of mine for as long as I can remember, and I couldn’t be happier to have a platform to contribute to and learn from. I hope to use this experience to discover more about the University of Alabama and all it has to offer, as well as work alongside other wonderful students working toward a common goal.