Name: Morgan Jacobs

Position: Design Team

Hi, my name is Morgan Jacobs, and I am a junior at the University of Alabama. I am majoring in Communication Studies with a minor in Civil Engagement and Leadership. I am planning on graduating in the Spring of 2022, and then completing an accelerated master’s degree in Communication. I am the first woman in my family to go to college, so every experience I have had at UA has been greatly appreciated.  Alabama is where I call home, but I have moved all around the southeast throughout my entire childhood. Through my experience of moving, I have gotten the opportunity to meet a lot of new people and see many new places. I think this is where I developed my love for traveling. When I am able to travel again, I will be really excited to plan a trip again. My favorite city that I have ever visited was Boston, MA and if it was not so cold there, I might even consider moving there, despite it being miles away from home. I am an only child, and I have a really close relationship with both of my parents. My favorite color is pink, and consequently that is the color I choose to wear the most because it makes me happy. I have a passion for visual art mediums such as drawing, painting, and creating. When I have free time, you can often find me trying to create some kind of art piece. I decided to join Mosaic because I thought it would be a fun experience to learn more about graphic design and website development, as well as trying something new because this is my first time being a part of any type of publication.