Name: Kyle Parker 

Position: Photography Team

My name is Kyle Parker and I am currently a senior majoring in Economics. I am from Los Angeles, California. I love to surf and rock climb, as well as pretty much any other outdoor activities. I also produce music as a hobby, and I am interested in doing something related to music as a career. Coming to the University of Alabama was a culture shock for me and although it was a difficult transition at first, I have come to really enjoy it. My favorite part about the University is the football games. 

Although I am unsure of my future career goals, I am currently applying to be an English teaching assistant in Japan. It has always been my dream to live abroad and I have a love for Japanese culture. I started learning Japanese a little over a year ago and although it is really difficult, it is also fun and has allowed me to think in new ways. I hope to be able to share my love for language learning by teaching Japanese students English. 

I am really excited to be a part of MOSAIC this semester. Although I am relatively inexperienced in photography, it has always been something that has interested me and I am excited to learn more about it this semester. I am excited to be able to help share stories and provide visuals that help the reader feel more connected to the story. I look forward to working with the MOSAIC team, and am excited to help be a part of this creative project.