Name: Bree Hollis

Position: Editorial Team

Hi! My name is Bree Hollis, and I am a news media major from New Orleans, Louisiana. I am a sophomore in the honors college here at the University of Alabama. I have always loved writing and telling stories, and I am so excited to be a part of Mosaic this semester.  

In addition to my love of journalism, I also have a strong passion for music and theatre. I love performing and serving on the executive council for an acapella group on campus, Tune In. Last year I served as a first-year councilor, and I now serve SGA on behalf of the academic affairs committee. I am a member of Pi Beta Phi, as well as Phi Eta Sigma Honors Society, and am very passionate about giving back to my community.  

This summer I worked as a photographer at Walt Disney World and absolutely loved creating magical moments for families during my time there. I also have a passion for video editing and graphic design, which inspired me to create my own YouTube channel where I have documented my life for the past 2 years.  

I am so excited to join Mosaic and have the opportunity to explore my love for creativity.