Name: Alisha Power

Position: Photography Team Lead

Hello, my name is Alisha Power, and I am studying Advertising. I am a sophomore at UA after completing two years of UA Early College. I am a creative person who likes science and technology. This combination has always led me to finding out of the box ideas and solutions. This has also fostered my adventurous spirit to explore and challenge myself with new things.  

I grew up in various parts of the United States as a military dependent. The experience of traveling and exploring new places has led me to want to travel abroad and to be able to expand my love of photography by photographing the amazing places the world has to offer.  

This is my second year in Mosaic, I am looking forward to combining my passion in photography and my new knowledge of design. Mosaic will allow me to continue to learn about The University of Alabama improving my photography skills and other areas of production. I am looking forward to spending this semester with the extremely creative staff of Mosaic. Roll Tide!