Name: Cameron Hall

Position: Design Team

Hey, my name is Cameron Hall. I’m a senior here at the University of Alabama studying Computer Science with a minor in mathematics. Throughout my time in Alabama, I have helped bring a media start-up company from the ground into a real company that is continuing to grow each and every year. The business I helped found is known as Moouse Media and I plan to continue to work with this company as it grows out of college and follow it where it takes me.

I am originally from Brighton, Michigan, a small town near Ann Arbor. I love the environment there in the summertime at the lake, but couldn’t stand the winters and had to get away from it. The convincely great weather in Tuscaloosa, plus the incredible sports program and academic scholarships allowed me to uproot my life and travel to Alabama for my next four years.

In my free time I like to play instruments like guitar, piano, and drums. When I was in highschool I was in a band and now like to keep up with music as much as I can. I also love to develop applications, as I am currently working on one now with a group of CS majors as well. With my job in media, I also get many opportunities to travel to film during college for artist shows and to film commercials. I’ve been to places such as California, Arizona, and Florida to name a few.

I am excited to be a part of the Design team in the Mosaic class and cannot wait to see where it takes us!