Name: Kendall Frisbee

Position: Social Media Editor

Hello! My name is Kendall Frisbee, and I am the Social Media Editor for Mosaic Magazine this semester. This is my second year here at Bama and my second year as part of the Mosaic team. I’m a Public Relations major with a concentration in Technological and Digital Communication Management and a Spanish minor, and I’m very involved on campus! 

I’m from Hendersonville, Tennessee, just a short drive from downtown Nashville. I am 19 years old and the youngest of three. My family and I are all very close, so going to college out of state and being away from them has been an adjustment for me. However, I have built a system of friends here that have made my experience at UA great. 

For those interested in astrology and personality types, I am a Taurus sun, a Taurus moon, and a Gemini rising. I also have an Enneagram of six with a five wing!

Before COVID hit, I was on a hunt for the best brunch spots in Tuscaloosa and Music City. Now, I spend my free time as most people do: binge-watching movies and tv shows. My favorite show currently is Schitt’s Creek, and my favorite movies to watch are those of the Marvel Cinematic Universe

In addition to my Netflix addiction, my hobbies include creative writing, crocheting, and playing video games. I wouldn’t say I’m excellent at any of those, but I’m a great person to go to if you want a mediocre blanket made! The way to my heart is through a venti iced coffee, so I am a huge fan of going on Starbucks runs with my friends. I am also an amateur bowler and constantly looking for people to go to Bowlero with me. 

Although I am a fan of all furry friends, I am also absolutely a dog person. Back home, I have a cuddly Yorkshire Terrier named Loki whom I miss every day, and I’m looking at getting a dog of my own to keep me company here.

Despite my quirkiness, I am an extremely hard worker and passionate about my field, so I’m very excited to be working on the Mosaic Magazine social media accounts this semester. Thank you for taking the time to read this and get to know me, and follow us on social media!