Name: Elena DiFante

Position: Photography Team

Hey everyone! My name is Elena DiFante and I am a senior here at the University of Alabama double majoring in Psychology and Criminal Justice. I am originally from Buffalo, NY and definitely do not miss the snow. In the future, I would love to attend law school somewhere in the Southeast, especially the University of North Carolina. 

In my free time, I am a YoungLife leader here in Tuscaloosa at Northridge Highschool. I spend about 15-20 hours a week with highschool kids going to sporting events, visiting lunch, having bible study, club, and just generally trying to introduce them to Jesus and grow alongside them in that relationship. I am a huge Buffalo Bills fan, this fall if I’m not waitressing or with my YoungLife girls, I’m probably watching the Bills, stressing about my fantasy football team, or stalking Josh Allen’s Instagram. My favorite color is yellow and my favorite compliment is to be told that I remind people of anything yellow, like sunshine, flowers, canaries, or candles. I am excited to work on the Mosaic, learn how to use my camera, and get creative juices flowing!