Name: Ryland Edwards

Position: Photography Team

Hey! My name is Ryland Edwards, and I am a senior at The University of Alabama majoring in Finance and minoring in Human Relations Management. After college, I hope to pursue a career working in Finance. 

I was born and raised in New Orleans, Louisiana. However, I grew up as an Alabama fan my whole entire life. So, when it was time for me to decide on where I wanted to spend my four years of college, Bama was my top choice. I have loved my time here in Tuscaloosa, meeting people from all over and making memories that will last me a lifetime. 

Back home I have two brothers, Davis, who is currently a Junior at SMU, and Coleman, who is in eighth grade. I also have two dogs, a Labradoodle, Maggie, and a Maltipoo, Duke. Two of my favorite things to do with my family is to go to a Saints or Pelicans game or explore a new restaurant in the city. I also enjoy spending time with my friends. We love to travel, go eat sushi, take a walk, see music, & just all hang out together. I love traveling to new places and experiencing the different things cities have to offer. My favorite place to go is the beach. I love being able to sit by the ocean and read a good book.

I am excited to be a part of the Mosaic class this semester. I have not done much with photography before, so I am excited to learn something new and be able to capture images within our community.