Name: Tori Stincer

Position: Editorial Team

Hi everyone! My name is Torrance Stincer, but I go by Tori and my pronouns are she/her/hers. If you’re wondering where Torrance came from I am named after the head cheerleader in the original Bring It On film. I am from West Palm Beach, Florida and I am the youngest of five in a blended family.

I am a freshman majoring in News Media and I am leaning towards Communication Studies as my minor. I have worked in the student news department at each of my schools starting in third grade. I have always enjoyed being on camera and helping my peers learn more about what is happening on campus. I started to learn the work behind the scenes in middle school and I fell in love even more with broadcast journalism. I have never worked for a magazine before so I am really excited to work for the MOSAIC writing team this semester.

On a more personal note, I have two adorable dogs Exxie and Latte and I love my family like crazy even though they drive me nuts sometimes. My interests include taking care of my cactus Franklin, reading, binge watching my latest show of choice, talking with friends and family, and hanging out with my roommates. I am a huge Disney fan, but I am also a nerd and love Harry Potter, anything Marvel, Star Wars and Fast and the Furious. The coolest thing I have done in my life is perform in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City with my high school’s marching band and colorguard in 2018. It was an amazing experience and I hope to see it in person one day from the audience’s side.