Name: Grace Sarkisian

Position: Editorial Team

Hello and Bonjour! My name is Grace Sarkisian and I am currently a sophomore at the University of Alabama. I was born in Boston, Massachusetts, but soon after moved to the sunshine state, more specifically Tampa, Florida. I am a News Media major with dreams of moving to the big apple after graduation to begin my career as a writer. I am part of a five-year accelerated master’s program, but hoping to graduate with my BA and MA in four years. Writing has always been a passion of mine and it all started in my high school yearbook class. Being a part of yearbook early on gave me journalistic skills that I still use and carry on throughout my writing today. After moving to Tuscaloosa, I became extremely close with my roommate/best friend, Megan, she is an aspiring videographer and we have aspirations of starting and intertwining our careers together – look out for our podcast one day. Although I have dreams of moving to a big city, I love the culture and atmosphere that Tuscaloosa has to offer. Having a traditional college experience is something that has always been important to me and I look forward to bringing all my knowledge and experience I gained here at UA to whichever big city I end up. With all the craziness going on in the world around us, I decided to start a blog at the beginning of my sophomore year and document from the perspective of a college student living through a pandemic and basically living through history.

https://dayinthelifeofgrace.squarespace.com/